< ABM univers 59 > Index du Forum
< ABM univers 59 >

FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion
for the second when Jones came out
Sujet précédent Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Posté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:22:38 (2018)
Sujet du message: for the second when Jones came out
Répondre en citant

MAUER, Austria -- The Canadian mens soccer team is still looking for an elusive win, but for now a pair of draws against European opponents is progress enough for head coach Benito Floro. Canada played to its second-straight 1-1 draw Tuesday, coming from behind to tie Moldova in a friendly. Canada also tied Bulgaria 1-1 in a friendly last week. Tuesdays result means Canadas 16-game winless streak that dates back to October 2012 remains intact as the team still searches for its first win in seven games under Floros leadership. Still, Floro said he was pleased with aspects of Canadas game. "I am happy because the team is progressing, and the players are happy because they can see the progress," he said. "For us it isnt important to be looking at the results right now, that will take time." Things got off to poor start for Canada when Moldovas Eugeniu Sidorenco, left unmarked in the penalty area, nodded the ball past Canadian goalie Milan Borjan in the seventh minute. The goal came from what was seemingly a non-threatening position for Moldova, but the Canadian pairing of Adam Straith and Andre Hainault in central defence allowed Sidorenco too much space in front of the goal. With Canada having only scored one goal in the last 14 months, it looked early on as if it could be a long evening in the Austrian rain for Floros side. But striker Tosaint Ricketts found himself in the right place at the right time to tie the game just two minutes later. Pedro Pacheco floated a corner to the back post where Hainault rose the highest to nod it back in front of the goal to Ricketts, who kicked it home from five yards out. "It always feels great to score for your country," Ricketts said. "Floro has been driving home tactical set-pieces and corners and we executed well." The game then settled and it wasnt until Atiba Hutchinson hit the crossbar late in the first half that either team came close to scoring again. Canadian right-back Nik Ledgerwood curled a bending free kick towards the back post where Hutchinson used his thigh to nudge a shot toward the goal, but it hit the top of the bar. Following the halftime break it was Canada who asserted the control of the game, stringing together some tidy possession without ever really threatening to penetrate the well-organized Moldovan defence. The Moldovans produced the best two chances of the second half on the counter-attack. Alexandru Antoniuc forced a big save from Borjan with a firm drive midway through the second half, before Eugeniu Cebotaru fired a dangerous shot just wide of the left post from 22 yards. Despite dominating possession throughout the final stage of the game, Canada was unable to carve out a clear-cut opportunity. Addressing Canadas long-standing offensive woes, Floro said he is on the hunt for fresh attacking talent. "We have to find a away to keep creating more chances and we will continue looking for another striker who can come in and help Ricketts and Simeon Jackson," Floro said. Canada is ranked 110th in the world to Moldovas 99th. Canada had been looking to notch its first win since a 3-0 win over Cuba towards the end of its futile World Cup Qualifying campaign in October 2012. The Canadian team will now disband for the summer ahead of its return to home turf for Septembers friendly against Jamaica at BMO Field in Toronto. Nikola Vucevic Jersey . Aaron Hill and Cliff Pennington hit home runs in the first inning for the Diamondbacks, who beat the Miami Marlins 3-2 on Friday night. Jason Williams Jersey . Unfortunately for Toronto, that surge was too much to handle as the Stars scored six straight goals and ended the Marlies season with a 6-2 victory on Tuesday. Toronto had built a 2-0 lead on goals by Frazer McLaren and Peter Holland, but Texas charged back with a wild rally late in the second period to spark its trip to the Calder Cup final. http://www.magicbasketballprostore.com/kids-aaron-gordon-magic-jersey/ . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. Terrence Ross Jersey . The deals were announced on Friday. Beckham will receive $4.175 million in base salary, while De Aza will receive $4.25 million. Beckham hit .267 with five home runs and 24 RBIs over 103 games last season, his fifth with the White Sox. Grant Hill Jersey .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. CALGARY -- Pierre Lavertu has an experienced, successful guide on the Calgary Stampeders offensive line. Brett Jones was fresh out of university at Calgarys training camp a year ago. The centre from Weyburn, Sask., went on to become the first offensive lineman to be named the Canadian Football Leagues most outstanding rookie. The Stampeders hope Lavertu is also a quick study. Calgary swung a draft-day deal with Ottawa to make the Laval athlete the first overall pick May 13. The 24-year-old from Quebec City played centre for the Rouge et Or, but with Jones so successful at that position in 2013, Lavertu has worked most of the pre-season at guard. Jones may be two years younger than Lavertu, but hes helping usher the older rookie into professional football. "Hes given me advice and helped me during meetings. He sits behind me," Lavertu said Tuesday at McMahon Stadium. "Brett is an inspiration for me because he did everything well. He has great technique, good footwork, he knows everything thats happening on the field." Jon Gott, who was dealt to the expansion Redblacks for the first pick in the draft, and the retired Dimitri Tsoumpas mentored Jones in his first year in the league, so Jones wants to pay it forward. "They just made sure I was welcomed into the group," Jones said. "Were known as a unit. I just want whats best for the offensive line." Lavertu, who is six foot three and 298 pounds, won three Vanier Cups and was a three-time CIS all-star with Laval. He was Calgary drafted him because of Jones, but Lavertu is also excited at the prospect of blocking for star running back Jon Cornish.dddddddddddd "If they want me to play guard, Im going to play guard," Lavertu said. "Its the opportunity theyve given to me. Im going to take it and do the best I can to be successful at right guard. "We have Jon Cornish and a lot of good running backs. I love to run-block for him. When you run the ball like that and control the clock like that, you are going to win." Lavertu played right guard in the first half and returned to centre for the second when Jones came out of Saturdays pre-season win over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Calgary rushed for 193 yards in a 23-20 victory. The Stampeders are in Vancouver to face the Lions in another pre-season game Friday. Calgary hosts Montreal in their regular-season opener June 28. As Jones did, Lavertu must adapt to the quicker pace of the pro game as well the calibre of the oppositions defensive line. "Theres a lot more things hes responsible for and the talent hes going against every play is equal (to him) or better," Calgary offensive line coach Pat DelMonaco said. "You have to factor in some of them have five, six or seven years of experience." The six-foot-two, 321-pound Jones says Lavertu makes the same errors he did in his early days as a Stampeder. "I made a ton of mistakes," Jones said. "Youre going to make mistakes and its just not making the same mistake twice. "Hes doing great. This offence isnt that easy. You can just see hes making those changes and just making those improvements to get better. Whenever he gets a chance to play, Im excited to play beside him and hope the best for him." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

Posté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:22:38 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sauter vers:   

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Powered by phpBB v2 © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Style: subSilver++