< ABM univers 59 > Index du Forum
< ABM univers 59 >

FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion
ig deal. ... I know its January. Its
Sujet précédent Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Posté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:05:36 (2018)
Sujet du message: ig deal. ... I know its January. Its
Répondre en citant

HARTFORD, Conn. -- Former pitcher Curt Schilling announced Wednesday that he is battling cancer. The 47-year-old Schilling divulged the news in a statement released through his employer, Bristol-based ESPN. It did not indicate what type of cancer Schilling has, when he was diagnosed or what his prognosis might be. "With my incredibly talented medical team Im ready to try and win another big game," said Schilling, who retired in 2009 after 20 years in the major leagues. "Ive been so very blessed and I feel grateful for what God has allowed my family to have and experience, and Ill embrace this fight just like the rest of them, with resolute faith and head on." ESPN spokesman Mike Soltys said Schilling is taking a leave of absence. He recently signed a multiyear contract extension with the network and was to be part of the "Sunday Night Baseball" broadcast team, as well as contribute to the networks studio coverage, including its spring training coverage, Soltys said. "Our thoughts are with Curt and his family during this challenging time," the Bristol-based network said in a statement. "His ESPN teammates wish him continued strength in his cancer fight and we look forward to welcoming him back to our baseball coverage whenever hes ready". Schilling played for five teams during his Major League career. He won three world championships, with the Arizona Diamondbacks (2001) and Boston Red Sox (2004, 2007), sharing the World Series MVP award with teammate Randy Johnson in 2001. He won 216 games and struck out 3,116 batters during his career, but is perhaps best known for pitching in the 2004 ALCS and World Series after having stitches to mend an ankle injury. His bloody sock was later put on display in Cooperstown. Schilling has been in the news recently after the failure of 38 Studios, a video game company he owned in Rhode Island, with the help of a $75 million state loan guarantee. The company went bankrupt last year, leaving Rhode Island taxpayers on the hook to pay back tens of millions of dollars. Schilling said he invested and lost as much as $50 million. This is not the first time he and his family have battled health issues. Schilling recently revealed he suffered a heart attack in November 2011. His wife, Shonda, successfully battled melanoma in 2001. His daughter, Gabby, took to Twitter on Wednesday to ask for prayers for her father. "So i guess the word is out, if everyone could just keep my dad and family in their prayers it would mean a lot!" she wrote. Gary Sanchez Jersey . Mired in an offensive slump, Lowry - the NBAs leader in taking charges this season - did what he has learned to do best, standing his ground and drawing a crucial offensive foul on the Cavaliers all-star point guard. Fast forward 30 seconds to the Cavs next possession, with the home team still trailing by three, Spencer Hawes - one of the leagues best passing big men - threw an interception, intended for Tyler Zeller and picked off by DeMar DeRozan. Masahiro Tanaka Jersey . -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. http://www.yankeesrookiestore.com/Yankees-Aaron-Hicks-Kids-Jersey/ .com) - Whew! North Dakota States reign as the three-time FCS national champion was pushed to the limit by South Dakota State on Saturday, but freshman R. Mickey Mantle Jersey . Top-seeded Djokovic swept to a 6-1, 6-3 win over 51st-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain in just 57 minutes, but fourth-seeded Federer had to see off a serious challenge from 48th-ranked Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic before coming through 6-2, 6-7 (4), 6-3. Babe Ruth Jersey . -- Valentin Zykov scored in overtime as the Baie-Comeau Drakkar rallied to a 3-2 victory over the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada on Sunday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action.HONOLULU -- Jimmy Walker, an astronomy fanatic and now a two-time winner on the PGA Tour, gazed through a glass window across the room to a television that showed his most recent photo of Orions Sword. Walker toiled on the PGA Tour for seven years and 187 tournaments without winning. Now it appears the stars have aligned for him. That certainly was the case Sunday in the Sony Open. In a wild final round, where four players were in the mix with an hour to go, Walker followed a clutch par save with three straight birdies to pull away from the pack. He closed with a 7-under 63 for a one-shot victory over Chris Kirk. Thats two wins in six starts for Walker. And while its still only the middle of January, hes No. 1 in the Ryder Cup standings. "It took me a long time to do it," Walker said. "I felt very calm and controlled. Thats what youve got to feel and do when its time to win. Its easy to say, hard to do. But today was awesome. Really cool golf." This wasnt easy. Walkers big run began with a 12-foot par on the 14th hole. One shot behind Harris English, Walker rolled in a 15-foot birdie putt on the 15th hole, and took the outright lead when English -- behind him in the final group -- failed to save par from a bunker. Walker made a 7-foot birdie putt on the 16th, and then hit 7-iron into 6 feet for birdie on the par-3 17th. A par on the last hole made him wait just a little bit longer. Kirk had a 30-foot eagle chip from just short of the green on the par-5 18th that would have forced a playoff. It stayed right of the hole, and Kirk made the birdie putt for a 66 to finish alone in second place. "I feel like I hit the ball well enough to win this week, but it doesnt always work out that way," Kirk said. Jerry Kelly (65) was alone in third. English never recovered from his bogey. He missed birdie putts on the last three holes for a 67. Walker won the Frys.com Open in October, the first tournament of the new wraparound season. As the first multiple winner for the 2013-14 season, he is leading the FedEx Cup and closing in on cracking the top 30 in the world. Walker finished at 17-under 263 and earned $1.08 million. He already qualified for his first Masters by winning in October. Now hes piling up the wins. "Ive always felt like I belonged, and yoou need affirmation every now and then," he said.dddddddddddd "The other win was like, Yeah, OK, I can do it. I did it, and I was supposed to be able to do it. Everybody told me I was supposed to do it, and I finally did it. And then its, Well, are you going to be the guy that won that you never hear from again? Its nice to get it done and do it again today." With so many players in contention, the key was to keep bogeys off the card. Walker had made at least two bogeys in each of the three previous rounds, and it looked as if he was headed for one at the wrong time on the 14th hole when he chipped from an awkward stance near the bunker to about 12 feet. Kelly missed a 15-foot par putt from the same line, and Walker poured it in. And then, he was off to the races. Masters champion Adam Scott went out in 30 and was one shot out of the lead just as the final group was starting play. Scott hit too many poor drives to keep it going, and the way the final two groups played the back nine, it wouldnt have mattered. Scott tied for eighth (seven shots behind), and after a tie for sixth last week at Kapalua, heads into a six-week hibernation before returning to golf in Florida. The three players with the best shots at winning all won last fall in the early part of the wraparound season -- Kirk at the McGladrey Classic, English in Mexico. New year, same season. "Guys get into grooves and theyve all been playing really well," Walker said. "I think its cool. Everybody makes a big deal about being No. 1 on the FedEx and stuff, and it is cool and it is a big deal. ... I know its January. Its a long way to September, and every little bit helps." Kirk, who had a one-shot lead going into the final round, made birdie on the 17th hole to stay within two shots of the lead and at least entertain the idea of eagle. His approach out of the rough needed about two more hops on the firm turf at Waialae to get on the green. English ran off two birdies around the turn, took the outright lead with an 8-foot birdie on the 14th, and that was as close as he got. "Just started hitting it better, but started putting a little worse," English said. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., finished in a tie for 38th, closing with a 69 for a 6-under total of 274. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

Posté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:05:36 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sauter vers:   

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Powered by phpBB v2 © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Style: subSilver++