< ABM univers 59 > Index du Forum
< ABM univers 59 >

FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion
said general manager Doug Wilson in a statemen
Sujet précédent Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Posté le: Ven 5 Oct - 02:53:17 (2018)
Sujet du message: said general manager Doug Wilson in a statemen
Répondre en citant

PANAMA CITY - Mexicos Carlos Ortiz won the Panama Claro Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, closing with a 6-under 64 for a four-stroke victory. The 22-year-old former North Texas player finished at 12-under 268 at Panama Golf Club and earned $112,500 to jump from seventh to second on the money list with $171,500. "I still cant believe it," Ortiz said. "I started kind of shaky. I was pretty nervous, I can admit it. ... I knew if I could shoot under par I would have a chance. The only thing I wanted was to have a chance on the back nine. I had it and I took it." His earnings total should be more than enough to guarantee a spot on the PGA Tour next season as a top-25 finisher on the money list. "Thats always been a lifetime dream," Ortiz said. "Its what we all work so hard for." Jason Gore was second after a 66. Daniel Berger, Derek Fathauer and Aron Price, the second-round leader, tied for third at 7 under. Berger and Fathauer shot 67, and Price had a 70. Alex Cejka, the winner of the season-opening Colombia Championship and second last week in the Brazil Champions, tied for 11th at 4 under after a 69. He earned $13,750 to push his tour-leading total to $235,150. Ozzie Smith Jersey .9 million deal Thursday. The 25-year McGinn had 19 goals and 19 assists in 79 games last season in helping the Avalanche tie a franchise record with 52 wins. Custom San Diego Padres Jerseys .  "For the past several weeks, Logan has been dealing and playing with an upper body injury," said general manager Doug Wilson in a statement. "Despite his efforts to play through it, the injury has not responded as we had hoped and Logan has made the decision to undergo a surgical procedure to repair the problem. http://www.padresrookiestore.com/Padres-Matt-Szczur-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. Rollie Fingers Jersey . In a matter of days, he went from unwanted to wanted, from fired to hired, from discarded by the Philadelphia Eagles with reputation tarnished to rock star treatment and a new fat contract from the Washington Redskins. San Diego Padres Jerseys . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil.Genoa, Italy (SportsNetwork.com) - AC Milan only managed to come away from the Stadio Luigi Ferraris with a point on Saturday as the club was held to a 1-1 draw by Sampdoria. The visitors jumped out to an early lead as Stephan El Shaarawy tallied his first Serie A goal of the season in the 10th minute, but Stefano Okaka Chuka pulled Sampdoria level just before halftime. Citadin Martins Eder put the hosts in front just six minutes into the second half,, but Milan managed to salvage a point with Jeremy Menez converting a penalty in the 65th minute.dddddddddddd Daniele Bonera was sent off in the 85th minute for a second booking, leaving Milan to settle for the draw. Sampdoria climbs back into third place by improving to 20 points on the season while Milan stays three points back in seventh place. In Saturdays other Serie A contest, Sassuolo was held to a 0-0 home draw by Atalanta. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

Posté le: Ven 5 Oct - 02:53:17 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sauter vers:   

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Powered by phpBB v2 © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Style: subSilver++