< ABM univers 59 > Index du Forum
< ABM univers 59 >

FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion
faced after Dunns homer. "I
Sujet précédent Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Posté le: Ven 5 Oct - 02:52:04 (2018)
Sujet du message: faced after Dunns homer. "I
Répondre en citant

A recent impromptu brawl between rival coaches Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei (The Axe Murderer) Silva on the TV set of "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" had MMA fans rushing to find the video. Not (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey. The UFC womens bantamweight champion, who was a coach on Season 18, has no time for the reality TV show these days. "I dont watch The Ultimate Fighter now that I know how much bull is in it," said Rousey, adding an extra syllable to bull. "I dont support it." "I used to watch it all the time. Now I wont watch it," she added. Rousey said she was turned off "by the blatant disrespect the production had for the athletes." The series which debuted in 2005, is produced by Pilgrim Studios which specializes in reality TV. "They dont know the first thing about fighting," said Rousey. "They only know about reality TV and they treated us like we were Real Housewives of Atlanta and not elite athletes that should be respected. "And I dont support people like that so I dont watch the show anymore." The UFC acknowledged its womens champion had not enjoyed her experience on the program. "Its no secret that Ronda didnt have a good time on The Ultimate Fighter," UFC president Dana White said in a statement provided when The Canadian Press asked for a response from the show producers to Rouseys comments. "When youre on a reality show and youre caught up in the moment, and you do things and you say things without thinking, sometimes when it airs, youre not 100 per cent thrilled with the way you acted or the way you looked. Its happened to me too. Its part of reality television. "Not everyone is crazy with reality TV and its no secret that Ronda butted heads with people in production and on the show. You cant change her mind, thats the way she feels." White also defended the reality TV show, which has spawned spinoffs in Canada, Australia, Brazil, China, Mexico and the United Kingdom. Filming for the latest season takes place this month. "This is the 20th season of The Ultimate Fighter and for many fighters it was an amazing experience, it changed their lives," White said." Not just for the fighters competing on The Ultimate Fighter, but for the coaches too. "The show took Chuck Liddell to the next level, Matt Hughes to the next level, B.J. Penn to the next level. A large number of the superstars of the UFC blew up after being on The Ultimate Fighter. Its not going to be an amazing experience for everybody. Every season fighters have different experiences on the show, and theyre not always good. Thats part of reality television." The UFC conceived the show as a way to get its product on TV. Aspiring UFC fighters spend six weeks in a house together, denied access to the outside world other than to train and fight. With established UFC fighters serving as coaches, the cast members compete against each other with the last man or woman standing earning a UFC contract. Mark Grace Jersey .And although FIFAs investigators are preparing to release the findings of a World Cup corruption probe, Hassan Al Thawadi dismissed any chance of Qatar losing the showpiece event. Chicago Cubs Jerseys .Fiji striker Roy Krishna scored in the 14th minute to give Wellington its fourth win, along with a draw, from its past five matches, putting the Phoenix fourth but only a point behind third-placed Adelaide. http://www.thecubsteamshop.com/Cubs-Jason-Heyward-Kids-Jersey/ . When the Dallas Mavericks needed to stop a Golden State rally in the fourth quarter, they looked for defensive help from the rookie point guard playing in just his sixth game. Anthony Rizzo Jersey . And, just for good measure, lets say the lottery team finishes the game short-handed because two starters come down with the very same injury. Yu Darvish Jersey .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! The mail bag is loaded with questions as to how the Los Angeles Kings third goal in their 6-0 win over Montreal on Tuesday could possibly have been allow to stand after Kyle Clifford backed into Habs goalie Carey Price deep in his goal crease (video link here). As my colleague Ray Ferraro said on the TSN broadcast, "Oh, I cant believe there are going to allow this goal...In my opinion, this is as goaltender interference penalty as youll find!" I couldnt agree more with Rays accurate assessment of this play. What troubles me most, beyond the tremendous inconsistency we see in calling goalkeeper interference, is that Referee Kevin Pollock had an unobstructed view from a stationery position in the corner closest to Kyle Clifford and Carey Price. The clear sightline gained in advance by the referee, as the Kings attacked the Montreal goal, should have made it easy to wave off Alec Martinezs first goal of the season and assess a penalty to Clifford for goalkeeper interference! The rebound off the initial save that Price made went to the opposite side of the net from where the referee was standing - as Clifford was backing deep into the goal crease and initiated contact with Price.  From his position, the referee couldnt help but look through the blue paint to locate the puck and therefore should have reacted to the obvious goalkeeper interference that knocked Price off his set and thereby prevented him from defending his goal. It matters little to me that this goal didnt impact the final outcome of the game. What this play highlights for us is that the current system of detecting and enforcing goalkeeper interference is not working. When the referee on the goal line, and directly responsible for this call, doesnt catch the interference a subsequent conference held between the four officials is intended to act as a safety check to make the correct determination. Thaat obviously isnt happening on a regular basis.dddddddddddd Recent decisions in the past couple of weeks have impacted games and will continue to do so until a video review process is implemented to allow the refs to get this important call right! On Nov. 27, Evgeni Malkin pushed Toronto goalie Jonathan Bernier off a frozen puck and completely across the goal line with his stick before scoring the tying goal that forced overtime. While goalie interference was most obvious on this play, no call was made and the goal was allowed to stand. Pittsburgh picked up two points in the eventual shootout win. Two nights later, a Leaf goal was immediately disallowed by referee Justin St. Pierre when Habs goalie Carey Price moved forward to establish position in his crease and initiated contact with James van Riemsdyk. JVR had set up just inside the top of the crease with his skates visible in the blue paint. On that play rule 69.3 was enforced by the letter of the law which states, "If a goalkeeper, in the act of establishing his position within his goal crease, initiates contact with an attacking player who is in the goal crease, and this results in an impairment of the goalkeepers ability to defend his goal, and a goal is scored, the goal will be disallowed." The goalie interference rule doesnt get any clearer than that and demonstrates in both philosophy and spirit that a goalkeeper should be allowed to position himself within his blue paint to stop the puck without any physical obstruction unless initiated by a defending player.  Im good with that philosophy and the call that referee Justin St. Pierre made in the enforcement of this rule. The problem we see far too often is that protection of the goalkeeper is not enforced consistently. I hope the leagues executives have addressed this pressing issue, among other problems that need their attention, during recent meetings. The implementation of referee video review and/or a coachs challenge seems to be the most logical solutions to get this crucial call right. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

Posté le: Ven 5 Oct - 02:52:04 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sauter vers:   

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Powered by phpBB v2 © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Style: subSilver++